Due to strong growth and expansion, we’re building out our sales and account management team in APAC. As an Account Executive for Linius, you have the responsibility to manage a small group of core clients for Linius, expand the Linius footprint within these clients and also identify and close new business opportunities.
This a hunter & farmer role in equal parts. You will convert prospects into customers and manage a portion of both inbound leads as well as self driven outreach.
We are looking for a problem solver. Linius has a suite of tools that help our customers unlock the value of their video library. We need someone who understands the video journey from conception and production, through network distribution to the internal storage and management of the assets. Your background should be in an OVP, Video Conferencing, OTT, Sports, Broadcast, Enterprise or Media. Don’t worry, we’ll upskill you in what you need.
What your day to day looks like
- Meet your exceed your quota and you’ll be rewarded with a strong base and market leading comms structure.
- Be a video evangelist at every step of the way.
- You’ll be working with some of the greatest organisations in the region.
- Keep detailed notes of every meeting and call you make, utilise our CRM to the fullest.
- Run demos, lots of them. We have engineers and pre-sales support, but you need to have the confidence and experience to take solo meetings.
- Wear your commercial hat at all times.
- Be the voice of the client to the internal teams. We love them and expect you to do the same.
Skills And Knowledge You Possess
- 5+ years of experience in either video or SaaS organisations.
- You know the suite of Microsoft tools inside and out.
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills.
- You need to be flexible with your times. We have teammates and customers all over the globe. We have representation in Melbourne, Sydney, Prague, London, New York & California. The hours tend to be unorthodox, but you get flexibility in return.
- We’re motivated, you need to be too. Bring a start up mentality.
- Prepare for growth in expectations, your role and your career.