As a SaaS Technical Project Manager, you will be part of our growing Products & Services Team of product managers & solution architects working along with cross-organizational teams including customers, internal engineering, and external system integrators.
Your aim is to deliver solutions and integrations powered by Linius products and services. Linius has recently launched a new product into the sectors of Education and Enterprise which is gaining traction and a lined-up projects pipeline, you will be ‘on point’ for ensuring the successful delivery and integrations of the product into the client’s ecosystem.
Location: Australia — Preferably VIC. Also, NSW, QLD, SA
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
- To ensure project alignment across all parties, and drive to a result that delights the client
- To manage Quality, Resource, Time, and Scope to keep delivery on track
- To interface with the clients, 3rd-party integration partners, and internal engineering and solution architecture teams.
- To coordinate and communicate constantly with customers and internal teams to make sure there are no delays, and all parties stay in alignment
- Responsible for managing the product implementation
- Working with clients, running workshops and project meetings
- Ensuring that the product is delivered to agreed scope and timelines, with customer satisfaction on the quality of work. Reporting KPIs on a weekly or monthly basis
- Planning and forecasting resource requirements based on future demands
- Implementing methodology and best practices to continue to develop and scale the delivery of this product
- Developing and executing strategies for leveraging data and running projects with customers to help improve their processes and use data to help drive product development
- Proficient in project management and project planning and managing
- Knowledge and experience of Lean and Agile methods
- Basic knowledge of SaaS delivery methodologies
- Basic knowledge of video-delivery infrastructure
- Relationship management
- Excellent overall written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and stick to stringent timelines
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills
- Timeliness & Accuracy
- 7+ years of total experience
- 3+ years of experience in a delivery manager or project manager role
- People management skills to interface with other stakeholders and teams
- Experience working under strict timelines
- Experience delivering large projects for international customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in projects delivery in the education and enterprise sectors
- Waterfall and Agile project management certifications
Throughout delivery, you will be ensuring everyone involved has visibility of the work. This means crystal clear communications to create a shared understanding of what is being done and why we are doing it.
Our Customer Solutions are time-critical so you will need strong project planning skills with the ability to manage strict project delivery timelines. You’ll be working with emergent requirements. Change and complexity are givens and engaging with these whilst keeping delivery on time and on track will be central to your role.
As well as managing timescales and scope you will be able to control and monitor cost, across functional and organizational boundaries.
You will be the internal interface to key stakeholders responsible for the delivery of the overall solution.
You will recognize and engage with risks that could impact delivery, working with all parties to mitigate successfully.
This role requires the individual to have high-level knowledge on SaaS products and processes, as well as video infrastructure (primarily OTT, secondarily broadcast). The individual needs to have very good communication skills to be able to talk to multiple internal teams and external stakeholders.
The individual has to be extremely time-driven to be able to manage overall coordination on a timely basis and be able to alert in advance of any prospective delays.