As a Pre-Sales Solution Architect, you will be part of our growing Products & Services Team of product managers & project managers working along with cross-organizational teams including customers, internal engineering, and external system integrators.
You’ll play a pivotal role by being the technical face of the company in pre-sales engagements. Your role will include providing compelling product demonstrations, giving Technical Deep Dive presentations into the inner workings of the product, running Proofs-of-Concept, and gathering technical requirements for implementation.
- Expert knowledge of cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and A minimum of 5+ years in an architecture role and 10+ years in a technology-related role.
- Prior experiences include: video technologies & supporting components, transport, transcode, packaging, incl. media file formats, machine vision technology, OTT.
- Strong experience in media file workflows; including file ingest, fulfillment, delivery in both cloud & on-prem scenarios.
- Experience with documentation of workflows, architectures, service, and component-level technical details.
- Expert knowledge of video coding standards including MPEG-4, H.264, HEV, and video streaming protocols including HLS, MPEG-Dash.
- 5+ years of Pre-Sales experience selling SaaS, SW, or other technical products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in delivering cloud-based technology product solutions for customers in an enterprise-level environment
- Knowledge of integrating solutions with standard Identity and Access management platforms (Okta preferred). Knowledge of Authentication, Authorization concepts (SSO, SAML integration, identity federation, etc.
- Strong understanding of software, architecture frameworks, and corporate technology and trends (e.g., Microservices, Integration, Cloud).
- Experience delivering Solution Architecture and related artifacts (e.g., Solution Architecture document, Data Model specification, Integration Specification, Security Architecture Document, etc.)
- Experience with architecting solutions using technologies including but not limited to Salesforce, MuleSoft, J2EE Stack, WebServcie (Rest/SOAP), GraphQL, API Gateway, Message Queuing, and Cloud (Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service) technologies
- Solid knowledge of architecture design patterns and strong experience with applying the correct pattern to the problem.
- Strong working experience with system interoperability contract design and API specification.
- Strong influencing skills with business and technical groups including the ability to build networks across multiple stakeholder groups.
This role will provide you the opportunity to both dive deep into our tech and communicate our vision, competitive differentiators, machine learning architecture, resolution skills, and implementation approach in prospect-facing presentations and discussions. What’s unique about this role is that it is on the Products & Services Team, and you will be the product liaison to the sales team. In addition to working closely with the Product and Sales teams, you will also be in close contact with the post-sales counterparts.
The Pre-Sales Solution Architect works closely with business/product line stakeholders to support the intake of business initiatives, vetting them against defined roadmaps and incorporating them into Solution Approaches.