Linius Half-Year Report
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX: LNU) (Company or Linius) is pleased to lodge its Half-Year Report and Appendix 4D with the ASX, for the period ending 31 December 2018.
Access the full Half-Year Report and Appendix 4D HERE >
- Commercial client Newstag launched a hyper-personalized news search service, powered by Linius
- Global commercial launch of Linius SaaS platform Linius Video Services after successful in-market beta
- Warner Bros. Proof of Concept (POC) went live, in partnership with IBM
- Oklahoma State University POC went live, with OK State TV staff acting as a reference for commercial prospects
- Linius’ technology became available on Microsoft Azure Marketplace and Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- Linius signed a reseller agreement with Certus, the largest and fastest growing IBM systems integration company in Australia and New Zealand
- Partner MediaAMP, a US-based higher-education cloud service provider, began introducing Linius to both existing clients and sales pipeline
- Company began execution of its previously announced blockchain strategy
About Linius Technologies Limited
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX: LNU) has invented and patented the Video Virtualization Engine™ (VVE), which is available on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud.
Amazon, Microsoft and IBM are investing billions in virtualizing ‘video services’ (technologies) and Artificial Intelligence in the cloud. It is arguably the biggest battle on the internet, given that video accounts for nearly 80 percent of internet traffic.
Only Linius can expose the data that makes up the video file, making cumbersome video as flexible as all other forms of data. Accessing the data within the video file is the missing link for video cloud service providers, creating unparalleled value across the internet video industry.
Linius’ VVE-powered Video Hyper-Personalization and Search Solution enables anyone to instantly search the data within video, from across an infinite number of sources, and automatically assemble the results in a single stream on-the-fly. No human hands required.
Linius is revolutionizing the way organizations and individuals across the globe produce, deliver and consume video, enabling previously impossible hyper-personalized video experiences.
It’s a breakthrough set to disrupt entire multi-billion-dollar industries. Linius is initially focused on delivering its Video Hyper-Personalization and Search Solution to six core markets: News and Media, Sports Broadcasters and Rights Holders, Education, Corporate Communications, Security and Defense, and Sports Betting.
For more on Linius Technologies, visit www.linius.com
For regular news & updates about Linius Technologies, sign-up to Linius Investor Updates >
For further information, please contact:
Chris Richardson, Chief Executive Officer
Linius Technologies Limited
www.linius.com / T: +61 3 8672 7186
Additional contact methods include:
 RS Components, The Race for AI: https://uk.rs-online.com/web/generalDisplay.html?id=i/race-for-ai
 Cisco, Cisco Visual Networking Index: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/service-provider/visual-networking-index-vni/index.html
 Linius, Hyper-Personalized Video Solutions: https://www.linius.com/hyper-personalized-video-solutions/