It’s been a big month of product-related announcements at Linius. And the response from finance, investor and tech media has been outstanding (see a sample of the best bits below).
We executed our blockchain strategy – successfully testing the world’s first virtual video blockchain – and proving our hypothesis that video virtualization technology could make video blockchain possible.
Webinar: To see the Linius Video Blockchain live, REGISTER NOW >
And, as part of our strategy to mass market Linius Video Services (LVS), and encourage third-parties to build technology on the SaaS platform, Hemisphere made two big announcements.
First, we jointly revealed they had built a Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype on LVS. VIEW ANNOUNCEMENT >
Then, Hemisphere announced it was further augmenting its business model, agreeing to build and maintain an embeddable Search and Assembly Widget on LVS too. VIEW ANNOUNCEMENT >
Below is a selection of media interviews and write-ups relating to those announcements – and there’s more to come!
Linius successfully tests world’s first virtual video blockchain prototype
By successfully embedding virtual video within a blockchain, and using smart contracts to control and transact video as a digital asset, we opened-up a range of new distribution, protection and monetization possibilities to the global video industry.
Media coverage includes:
- Nine.com.au: Bad news for illegal downloaders: Aussie company’s anti-piracy breakthrough >
- Boardroom.Media: Successful test of world first virtual video blockchain >
- Digital TV News: Linius successfully tests world’s first anti-piracy blockchain prototype >
- ITBrief Australia: How blockchain could help stop video piracy in its tracks >
- CNN Money: Linius Successfully Tests World’s First Virtual-Video Blockchain >
- Stockhead: Fintech Linius has turned to blockchain to try enhance its virtual video technology >
- Security Brief: How blockchain could help stop video piracy in its tracks >
- Advanced Television: Anti-piracy blockchain prototype test success >
- Rapid TV News: Linius claims successful test of anti-piracy blockchain prototype >
- Small Caps: Linius seeks to fight piracy with blockchain and video virtualisation >
- Finance News Network: Linius Announces Successful Testing of World’s First Anti-piracy Blockchain Prototype >
- NewsBTC: Video Tech Company Linius Successfully Tests World’s First Anti-Piracy Blockchain Prototype >
- Crypto Business News: Video-tech company Linius trials anti-piracy blockchain prototype >
- Coincast News: Linius’ video virtualisation meets blockchain >
- ComputerWorld.com.au: Linius successfully tests world’s first virtual-video blockchain >
- Starfeed.com: Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player >
- Inside Market (video interview, see below): A Blockchain YouTube? How would that work? >
Hemisphere to build personalized advertising tech on LVS
Online video solutions specialists, Hemisphere, built a Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype on Linius’ SaaS platform, which will enable advertisers to:
- Target individuals with individual ads
- Dynamically insert individual ads at any point in time within a digital video stream
- Deliver ad blocker immune advertising
- Provide rich player side analytics
Crucially, there’s no development cost to Linius, while also meeting an important objective of our LVS marketing campaign – “to encourage developer communities to actively engage in building new video solutions”.
This disruptive new digital video adtech capability, which will be available on LVS as a Beta imminently, represents a big opportunity for both Linius and Hemisphere.
According to Dentsu Aegis Network’s Global Ad Spend Forecasts 2018, global ad spend hit US$589.5 billion in 2018. Of that, Zenith Media’s 2018 Advertising Expenditure Forecasts report found that online video advertising will grow at an average of 18 percent a year between 2018 and 2021 – twice as fast as other forms of internet display advertising and well ahead of any other channel. According to a 2019 eMarketer report, digital video advertising will reach US$53.39 billion by 2023 in the US alone.
Media coverage includes:
- Small Caps: Linius partners with Hemisphere to deliver individualised and blocker immune ad tech >
- Digital TV News: Linius partners with Hemisphere to build hyper-personalized advertising prototype >
- Advanced Television: Linius, Hemisphere partner for hyper-personalised advertising >
- Rapid TV News: Linius, Hemisphere scope hyper-personalised video advertising prototype >
- Digital TV Europe: Linius and Hemisphere partner on ‘hyper-personalised’ video ads >
- Digitalmediaworld.tv: Linius and Hemisphere Virtualise Hyper-Personalised Advertising Video >
- Inside Market (video interview): Linius CEO explains how adstreaming fits into financial future >
- Martechseries.com: Linius Partners with Hemisphere to Build Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype >
- ComputerWorld.com.au: Linius partners with Hemisphere to build Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype >
- Finance News Network: Linius Announces Hemisphere to Build Personalized Advertising Technology on Linius SaaS Platform >
- Morningstar.com: Linius Partners with Hemisphere to Build Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype >
- Star Tribune: Linius Partners with Hemisphere to Build Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype >
- Nasdaq.com: Linius Partners with Hemisphere to Build Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype >
- CNN Money: Linius Partners with Hemisphere to Build Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype >
- TMT Analytics (video interview, see below): Hyper-personalized advertising with Hemisphere and blockchain for video >
In case you missed it…
Other media interviews from 2019 include:
Worldwide Business with Kathy Ireland: Hyper-Personalization is the future of video streaming >
Channel 9’s Your Money: “No viewer need ever have the same experience again” >
Linus CEO in TMT Analytics interview: “We’re hitting the ground running” >
– END –
About Linius Technologies Limited:
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX: LNU) has invented and patented the Video Virtualization Engine™ (VVE), which is available on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud.
Amazon, Microsoft and IBM are investing billions in virtualizing ‘video services’ (technologies) and Artificial Intelligence in the cloud. It is arguably the biggest battle on the internet, given that video accounts for nearly 80 percent of internet traffic.
Only Linius can expose the data that makes up the video file, making cumbersome video as flexible as all other forms of data. Accessing the data within the video file is the missing link for video cloud service providers, creating unparalleled value across the internet video industry.
Linius’ VVE-powered Video Hyper-Personalization and Search Solution enables anyone to instantly search the data within video, from across an infinite number of sources, and automatically assemble the results in a single stream on-the-fly. No human hands required.
Linius is revolutionizing the way organizations and individuals across the globe produce, deliver and consume video, enabling previously impossible hyper-personalized video experiences.
It’s a breakthrough set to disrupt entire multi-billion-dollar industries. Linius is initially focused on delivering its Video Hyper-Personalization and Search Solution to six core markets: News and Media, Sports Broadcasters and Rights Holders, Education, Corporate Communications, Security and Defense, and Sports Betting.
For more on Linius Technologies, visit www.linius.com
For further information or interview requests, please contact:
Lachlan James, Director of Marketing and Communications, +61 (0)431 835 658, email@example.com
For regular news and updates on Linius Technologies, sign-up HERE >