It’s been a busy end to the year, with Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) making headlines in the technology and finance press.
Recent coverage includes Linius’ consolidated strategic approach to its hyper-personalized video solutions, Advisory Board appointments and channel developments.
Below is a selection of media interviews and write-ups relating to those announcements.
Linius strengthens Advisory Board
Linius is set to drive rapid business growth with key Advisory Board appointments, including: Former Netflix Director of Content Acquisition, Simon Gallagher; Former Sky UK Head of Operations, David Butorac; and Newstag Chairperson and former Swedish parliamentarian, Camilla Dahlin-Andersson Ph.D.
- Digital TV Europe: Linius appoints former Netflix, Sky execs to advisory board >
- Proactive Investors AU: Linius appoints former Netflix director to advisory board >
- Bloomberg: Former Netflix Director of Content Acquisition Joins Linius Advisory Board >
- AI Thority: Former Netflix Director of Content Acquisition Joins Linius Advisory Board >
- FNN: Linius Appoints Former Netflix & Sky UK Heavy Weights to Advisory Board >
- ComputerWorld: Linius appoints Netflix & Sky UK heavy weights to Advisory Board >
- Gadgets & Tech: Former Netflix & Sky UK heavy weights join Linius Advisory Board >
- Markets Insider: Former Netflix Content Director Joins Linius Advisory Board >
- Euro Investor: Former Netflix Director of Content Acquisition Joins Linius Advisory Board >
Linius focuses on video hyper-personalization solutions
Shortly after our 2018 AGM [Annual General Meeting], CEO Chris Richardson spoke with Finance News Network (FNN), Digital Media World and Inside Market about Linius’ focus on delivering its video hyper-personalization capabilities to market.
- Digital Media World: Linius Virtualises Video for Monetisation and Personalised Viewing >
- Linius CEO in FNN interview: “Everybody can have their own unique TV channel” >
- Inside Market: Linius CEO explains outlook and tips 0.21c as undervalued >
Linius expands channel reach
In November, Linius announced that it had launched its Video Hyper-Personalization and Search Solution product offerings on the Azure Marketplace and AWS Partner Network, in order to accelerate commercialization via the channel.
- Markets Insider: Linius expands channel reach with Azure and AWS product listings >
- CMS Connected: Linius Expands Channel Reach with Azure and AWS Product Listings >
- Content + Technology: Linius Appoints Stephen Pech VP of Global Channels & Alliances >
– END –
About Linius Technologies Limited:
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX: LNU) has invented and patented the Video Virtualization Engine™ (VVE), which is available on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud.
Amazon, Microsoft and IBM are investing billions in virtualizing ‘video services’ (technologies) and Artificial Intelligence in the cloud. It is arguably the biggest battle on the internet, given that video accounts for nearly 80 percent of internet traffic.
Only Linius can expose the data that makes up the video file, making cumbersome video as flexible as all other forms of data. Accessing the data within the video file is the missing link for video cloud service providers, creating unparalleled value across the internet video industry.
Linius’ VVE-powered Video Hyper-Personalization and Search Solution enables anyone to instantly search the data within video, from across an infinite number of sources, and automatically assemble the results in a single stream on-the-fly. No human hands required.
Linius is revolutionizing the way organizations and individuals across the globe produce, deliver and consume video, enabling previously impossible hyper-personalized video experiences.
It’s a breakthrough set to disrupt entire multi-billion-dollar industries. Linius is initially focused on delivering its Video Hyper-Personalization and Search Solution to six core markets: News and Media, Sports Broadcasters and Rights Holders, Education, Corporate Communications, Security and Defense and Sports Betting.
For more on Linius Technologies, visit www.linius.com
For further information or interview requests, please contact:
Linius Technologies Communications Director, Lachlan James: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (0)431 835 658
Sign-up for regular news and updates on Linius Technologies HERE >