Linius Quarterly Activities Report
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX: LNU) (Company or Linius) is pleased to lodge its Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C with the ASX, for the quarter ending 30 September 2018.
The Appendix 4C Quarterly Report covers the three month period to 30 September 2018, reflecting the net cash outflows incurred by the Company while pursuing its technology development, marketing and commercialization activities.
Access the full Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C HERE >
- Linius signs first commercial deal with Stockholm-based video news service Newstag
- Cash reserves strong at $8.23 million at 30 September 2018
- Announced Proof of Concepts (POC’s) progressing well with Oklahoma State University going live in
the quarter and the Warner Bros trial to go live in November 2018
About Linius Technologies Limited
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX: LNU) has invented and patented the Video Virtualization Engine™ (VVE), which is available on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud.
Amazon, Microsoft and IBM are investing billions in virtualizing ‘video services’ (technologies) and Artificial Intelligence in the cloud. It is arguably the biggest battle on the internet, given that video accounts for nearly 80 percent of internet traffic.
Only Linius can expose the data that makes up the video file, making cumbersome video as flexible as all other forms of data. Accessing the data within the video file is the missing link for video cloud service providers, creating unparalleled value across the internet video industry.
Linius has the potential to transform many multi-billion-dollar markets, and is initially focused on:
- Anti-Piracy: Applying proven data protection methods to video to solve piracy
- Search: Search within videos and compile new videos on-the-fly
- Security and Defense: Intelligent search and immediate distribution of security footage
- Personalized Advertising: Hyper-personalized to individuals, time-slots and content
For further information, please contact:
Chris Richardson, Chief Executive Officer
Linius Technologies Limited
www.linius.com / T: +61 3 8680 2317
Additional contact methods include: