Linius Quarterly Activities Report
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX: LNU) (Company or Linius) is pleased to lodge its Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C with the ASX, for the quarter ending 31 December 2018.
Access the full Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C HERE >
- First commercial deal, Stockholm based Newstag, went live and is now publicly available
- Warner Bros. proof of concept (POC) went live in partnership with IBM, now in final phase of testing
- Global commercial launch of SaaS platform Linius Video Services (LVS), following successful in-market beta
- Expanded commercial channels with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Certus Solutions
- Announced commercial advisory board; industry heavyweights to drive commercial results
- Oklahoma State University education market POC went live on LVS
About Linius Technologies Limited
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX: LNU) has invented and patented the Video Virtualization Engine™ (VVE), which is available on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud.
Amazon, Microsoft and IBM are investing billions in virtualizing ‘video services’ (technologies) and Artificial Intelligence in the cloud. It is arguably the biggest battle on the internet, given that video accounts for nearly 80 percent of internet traffic.
Only Linius can expose the data that makes up the video file, making cumbersome video as flexible as all other forms of data. Accessing the data within the video file is the missing link for video cloud service providers, creating unparalleled value across the internet video industry.
Linius’ VVE-powered Video Hyper-Personalization and Search Solution enables anyone to instantly search the data within video, from across an infinite number of sources, and automatically assemble the results in a single stream on-the-fly. No human hands required.
Linius is revolutionizing the way organizations and individuals across the globe produce, deliver and consume video, enabling previously impossible hyper-personalized video experiences.
It’s a breakthrough set to disrupt entire multi-billion-dollar industries. Linius is initially focused on delivering its Video Hyper-Personalization and Search Solution to six core markets: News and Media, Sports Broadcasters and Rights Holders, Education, Corporate Communications, Security and Defense and Sports Betting.
For more on Linius Technologies, visit www.linius.com
For further information, please contact:
Chris Richardson, Chief Executive Officer
Linius Technologies Limited
www.linius.com / T: +61 3 8672 7186
Additional contact methods include: