ASX Announcement 25 January 2018
Linius to Demo New Video Virtualization Products
Demonstrations to Be Held Monday, February 5th, 2018
- Sneak-Peak at Linius SaaS product
- Demonstration of anti-piracy solution, jointly developed with IBM
- Demonstration of video search functionality
- Webinars scheduled for US and Australia, Monday, February 5th
- Broadcast 1: Monday, February 5th at 6.00PM Melbourne (AEDT)
- Broadcast 2: Monday, February 5th at 8.00AM New York (EST)
Email email@example.com if you wish to be sent a calendar invite for this event and receive login details.
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX:LNU) (Linius or Company) is pleased to invite investors to a demonstration of its video virtualization technology on Monday, February 5th. The webinar will be broadcast twice: once at 6PM AEDT and once at 8AM EST.
The technology demonstration will include:
- A Sneak-Peak at Linius’ SaaS Product
Linius recently announced that it was making VVE available to the world under a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, in line with its objectives to scale the business quickly. The service is currently available to select group of developers and partners, and this will be the first public demonstration of the new product.
- Virtualization of Video and Anti-Piracy
Video accounts for nearly 80% (‘Cisco’) of the worlds Internet traffic. Linius patented video virtualization, and the company’s Video Virtualization Engine™ (VVE) is the world’s only video-virtualization software. Previously, the company announced its first commercial win, using VVE for anti-piracy. This demo will give an inside look at the capabilities, jointly developed with IBM, that can be replicated and sold throughout the premium video content protection market.
- Search application
Linius’ search solution utilizes and monetizes the huge global investment in Artificial Intelligence, providing the world’s-first ability to search within videos AND play only the bits people are searching for.
The demonstrations will take approximately 30 minutes, and will be followed by a short Q&A session. Shortly thereafter a recording will be made available online at www.linius.com.
About Linius Technologies Limited:
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX:LNU) has invented and patented the Video Virtualization Engine™ (VVE), which is available on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud.
Amazon, Microsoft and IBM are investing billions in virtualizing video services (technologies) and artificial intelligence in the cloud. It is arguably the biggest battle on the internet, given that video accounts for nearly 80 percent of internet traffic.
Only Linius can expose the data that makes up the video file, making cumbersome video as flexible as all other forms of data. Accessing the data within the video file is the missing link for video cloud service providers, creating unparalleled value across the internet video industry.
Linius has the potential to transform many multi-billion dollar markets, and is initially focused on:
- Anti-Piracy: Applying proven data protection methods to video to solve piracy
- Search: Search within videos and compile new videos on the fly
- Security and Defense: Intelligent search and immediate distribution of security footage
- Personalized Advertising: Hyper personalized to individuals, timeslots and content
For more information please contact: