Melbourne, Australia – 10 March, 2021: Linius Technologies Limited (ASX: LNU) – the only cloud-based solution that transforms static video into hyper-personalized video experiences with its world-first Video Virtualization Engine™ (VVE) – is pleased to provide an opportunity for Shareholders and Investors to view a virtual presentation by the Linius team, to be held at 11:30am (AEST) on Wednesday 17 March, 2021.The Linius team would like to provide Investors with a commercial update which includes details of: A briefing by Steve O’Meara, CEO of Swanbay, and other key team members who will provide information on:
• Swanbay’s investment in developing their sports product on Linius’ platform.
• The deployment into their first English Premier League Club, Wolverhampton Wanderers, and the very encouraging early results.
• Their new partnership with IMG, a global leader in sports content and event management in over 30 countries.
• An overview of Swanbay’s vision and go-to-market plans.Swanbay Limited is an international media and technology company which provides web and mobile services for Content Owners, Advertisers and Mobile Operators across the world. Their success marks a key milestone for Linius Technologies, where a partner has developed their own solution on the Linius Video Services (LVS) platform and successfully commercialised it.Further updates will include:• The commercialisation of Whizzard and demonstration of new features.
• An update on the roll out of Linius’ technology to sports broadcasters around the world, including the National Basketball League (NBL).
Event: Linius Technologies - Market Update
Chris Richardson, CEO and Gerard Bongiorno, Executive Chairman plus key members of the Linius Operating Team