Melbourne, Australia – 10 March, 2021: Linius Technologies Limited (ASX: LNU) – the only cloud-based solution that transforms static video into hyper-personalized video experiences with its world-first Video Virtualization Engine™ (VVE) – is pleased to provide an opportunity for Shareholders and Investors to view a virtual presentation by the Linius team, to be held at 11:30am (AEST) on Wednesday 17 March, 2021.
The Linius team would like to provide Investors with a commercial update which includes details of:
A briefing by Steve O’Meara, CEO of Swanbay, and other key team members who will provide information on:
• Swanbay’s investment in developing their sports product on Linius’ platform.
• The deployment into their first English Premier League Club, Wolverhampton Wanderers, and the very encouraging early results.
• Their new partnership with IMG, a global leader in sports content and event management in over 30 countries.
• An overview of Swanbay’s vision and go-to-market plans.
Swanbay Limited is an international media and technology company which provides web and mobile services for Content Owners, Advertisers and Mobile Operators across the world. Their success marks a key milestone for Linius Technologies, where a partner has developed their own solution on the Linius Video Services (LVS) platform and successfully commercialised it.
Further updates will include:
• The commercialisation of Whizzard and demonstration of new features.
• An update on the roll out of Linius’ technology to sports broadcasters around the world, including the National Basketball League (NBL).
Linius Technologies – Market Update
Chris Richardson, CEO and Gerard Bongiorno, Executive Chairman plus key members of the Linius Operating Team
Wednesday 17 March 21, 11.30 AM Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Zoom Webinar, details provided upon registration at the following link
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Investors are invited to submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A recording of the session will also be made available for those unable to attend.