A full-time development role where you will be working remotely, within a team of six specialists. You will also be part of a wider team with stakeholders located in New York and Melbourne and Australia.
Linius creates products that leverage AI and machine learning to derive insights from customer’s video content. As the company grows we are looking for the right people to join our team to develop and support our offerings.
As a start-up we’re looking for passionate people that embrace change and are willing to put in that little bit extra to make the company a success.
- Are self-starters that can work and collaborate effectively as part of a distributed team
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in delivering a high quality product
- Have an interest in AI and machine learning implementations and optimisation.
- Understand the need for flexibility around working hours to support new product launches
- A solid understanding of frontend frameworks including experience using React, Node and Typescript.
- The ability to build a client-side application to enterprise grade with security and accessibility in mind.
- A desire to learn new technologies
- Implemented video players with react previously and possess knowledge of common gotchas and how to address them.
- Experience of Async programming; Promises; WebComponents; Redux; Mobix
- A focus on accessibility and responsiveness
- Understand the importance of testing and cross-browser support
- An ability to challenge design decisions and maintain an overall look and feel (even if that means disagreeing with stakeholders)
- Develop new features in line with business needs
- Developing frontend and backend services using React and NodeJS
- Deploy supportable, well documented solutions into the production environment
- Address any bugs that are reported promptly and keep stakeholders informed
Our tech stack is quite diverse and we are looking for a candidate that can support the necessary refresh of back-end whilst continuing to deliver new functionality.
We would like to see candidates from a sport or broadcast media background, who might have worked on products for radio or TV networks, movie studios, sporting leagues, or video editing. Ideally these will be video in the cloud, over-the-top media (OTT), or online video platforms (OVP). However we will consider candidates with relevant experience in any industry. Given the tech and complexity of the platform, finance or high-volume performance computing are alternative areas that would be considered.